University of the Virgin Islands College of Liberal Arts & Social Sciences Music Department presents A Mother’s Day Concert.
It will feature the UVI Jazz Ensemble with special guest Lee Hogans on trumpet. Also includes Steel Pan and Brass Ensemble.
When: Saturday May 11, 2019 at 7 PM at the Prior Jollek Hall at Antilles School
Admissions: $10 Students / $20 Adults
Get your tickets at UVI Bookstore and Frenchtown Deli. Small meals and beverages will be available for purchase.
For more information contact Dion Parson or call: 347-249-2893
We apologize for anyone who missed listening to Addie this morning. The internet stream has been restored.
The food fair will be taking place on Wednesday May 1st. However, did you know that it is not limited to just Emancipation Garden? At E’s Garden and Teahouse – green building next to back street intersection – you can find even more goodies
Here is a participating vendors at our event hosted by E’s Garden Teahouse:
- Shevonne’s Sweet Sensations – The best cakes in St Thomas. Ger her Ponche Kuba Cake, Guave Cake with little bits of Guava baked right into the cake, her sweetest Cinn-made with Cruzan Velvet Cinn Liquor, Vienna cake, Old Time Marble Cake, Pistachio Cake, Lemon Cake and a few others.
- Shammies Boutique – Elegant ladies apparel and handmade clothing line Artistry of Eden by local artist Karen Samuel
- Ou Oui Liqueur – A new refreshing tasty liqueor from Nigel Walawyn. Come out and get your FREE sample of this tasty and chilled drink.
- Mariposa – Brought to you by Jahwed David. All handmade jewelry and bags. Colorful, bold, edgy and cultural at the same time.
- Motherland Expressions by Belinda. Featuring African women,men and children’s garments and accessories. Simply beautiful and elegant. Just in time for carnival!
- Local Artist Karen Samuel will be showcasing her many multifaceted talents by rolling out her delicious tarts and preservers.
- Date Night Cafe – Stop in and try a sample of their cold brew coffee. A smooth and flavorful way to kickstart your day. Ask for a free tote while you are there.
Stop in bright and early Tuesday morning at the radio station in subbase for some chicken and johnny cakes!
The Virgin Islands National Team is hosting two games this week at the UVI Sports and Fitness Center on St Thomas. The first game is Thursday, Feb 21st against Brazil. The second game is on Sunday February 24th against Chile. Students are $5 and Adults $10. VIP is only $25 and it includes 2 FREE Drinks.
In the last game the national team lost by one. This time, with the community support lets fill the stands and help propel the team to vicinity.
There is a Red Ribbon community event October 27th at Oswald Harris Court on St Thomas. The event will be from 2 till 5 pm.
STT/STJ EAA Gubernatorial 2018 Forum – For a Better Life .. For a Better Tomorrow, Take ACTION today!
Wednesday, October 3, 2018 @ 7:00 PM at the Bertha C. Boschuulte Middle School Auditorium
Moderator: Terence “Terry T” Thomas
Interfaith Wellness Festival Celebrating: Peace Joy Unity Diversity.
Sunday, September 23, 2018 on UVI St Thomas Campus – Sports and Fitness Center
Sunday, September 30, 2018 at the Albert A. Sheen Campus – The Great Hall