The food fair will be taking place on Wednesday May 1st. However, did you know that it is not limited to just Emancipation Garden? At E’s Garden and Teahouse – green building next to back street intersection – you can find even more goodies
Here is a participating vendors at our event hosted by E’s Garden Teahouse:
- Shevonne’s Sweet Sensations – The best cakes in St Thomas. Ger her Ponche Kuba Cake, Guave Cake with little bits of Guava baked right into the cake, her sweetest Cinn-made with Cruzan Velvet Cinn Liquor, Vienna cake, Old Time Marble Cake, Pistachio Cake, Lemon Cake and a few others.
- Shammies Boutique – Elegant ladies apparel and handmade clothing line Artistry of Eden by local artist Karen Samuel
- Ou Oui Liqueur – A new refreshing tasty liqueor from Nigel Walawyn. Come out and get your FREE sample of this tasty and chilled drink.
- Mariposa – Brought to you by Jahwed David. All handmade jewelry and bags. Colorful, bold, edgy and cultural at the same time.
- Motherland Expressions by Belinda. Featuring African women,men and children’s garments and accessories. Simply beautiful and elegant. Just in time for carnival!
- Local Artist Karen Samuel will be showcasing her many multifaceted talents by rolling out her delicious tarts and preservers.
- Date Night Cafe – Stop in and try a sample of their cold brew coffee. A smooth and flavorful way to kickstart your day. Ask for a free tote while you are there.